psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale: 12 " trf black top motor dual 1.4 coils

full brand new subwoofers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

absoutley brand new!!

matching serial numbers on the woofers and boxes !

never been mounted !

there are no holes in the surround from screws !

they are not reconed woofers !

never been powered !

never even been out of the box for any significant length of time !

the bottom plate is still shiny

the basket is perfect

the spider is still bright yellow and stiff as hell

the slugs line up perfect

they are as perfect as you will ever find even if you had a delorian and could do 88 mph

they include a sticker,

some cheesy gaskets that stick to the basket

the original shipping box and that's it

Price:

1400 shipped for the pair

i will split them up only after both have been paid

if you want one dont expect a big deal

if you buy both we can talk

dont pm me asking whats my best price i wont tell you anything that not written here

absolutely no trades sorry these are being sold because i just cant punch the holes in the surrounds to mount them and i already have a ton of woofers like this check my other threads

chick here: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/521263-2-black-top-trf-motors.html

i can pull ts specs off of them but they will be somewhat inaccurate due to them never being played so the spider is still super stiff

i have a basket and another 2 motors and possibly i can get OEM recones to build 2 more not as nice ones lol

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

these will be double boxed if you want more than another layer of cardboard over the factory shipping carton you pay for it i will do a plywood box if you want?

Item Pictures:

IMG061.jpg

IMG059.jpg

IMG066.jpg

IMG063.jpg

IMG069.jpg

IMG074.jpg

IMG086.jpg

IMG087.jpg

IMG083.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If he was open to takin 800,i think these subs woud have been gone a long time ago! lol... i seen the one on e-bay... no where near as nice..lol... i need some specs(sub owner)! holla at me

If he was open to takin 800,i think these subs woud have been gone a long time ago! lol... i seen the one on e-bay... no where near as nice..lol... i need some specs(sub owner)! holla at me
lol i have seen them go for over $650 for one plus shipping new.

Like I told u in pm NO! Thats less than i paid for them go away and dont post in my threads again please
So you wont sell anything for less than you paid or what? The guy sounds like a foreigner, why be such a ****?

Yes hes a foreigner from brazil. He argued with me by pm already I told him no its like 600$ less than I'm asking its redicilous so that's why I'm being a **** whatever that was

Is it wrong to not want to take a loss just cuz some guy says he wants something

Jeez after the offer he made I'd be giving him one for free.... not gonna happen. !

Friend, my intention was not to offend you if you understood this way, Raul Muniz I wanna apologize if I said something wrong.

I do not speak English, so I could write I put the Google translator.

I am a fanatic for the Rockford Fosgate, have enough things on the brand and I joined the forum to get ideas and to buy things I need to finish my project sound and I always wanted to have the TRF.

If in case you want to sell me the $ 1200.00 that you told me I pay for you without problems, so you send me your PAYPAL to pay you.

Once again sorry if I offended you, was not my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...