SOLD 2 - sundown saz 3500's for sale cheap!! Must go

uptwome2007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have 2 sundown audio saz-3500's for sale. They are in good shape cosmeticll and mechanicly. I'm asking 700.00 shipped for each of them or 1300.00 shipped for both of them. I will post pics of them when I get home. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or call or text me at 856-535-5568. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^If anyone on this forum has any questions about my credibility please feel free to contact me for the many ref's I have on this forum. I have nothing to hide. Blazron22z got refunded all of his money through paypal. The only thing I ask is be sure that you want to purchase the item before you send me money. I don't have time for games!!!!

Hey, I am a credible seller on this forum. Trust me, uptwome2007 is not a scammer and he is a very nice guy. He just dont take any BS when people play games instead of doing proper business.

i sent him money threw paypal and sent him my adress.. i called him and he is like yea it will ship out tommorow blah blah.. im like cool. after acouple days i call him and he says that he dont have my adress.. im like ok here u go and he agreed to ship the next day.. long story short he never ships nothing out and he ignores my calls i blocked my number and everything he dont pick up for nothing.. how am i BS?? he knew my number he never called back or did he text me back.. so who is playing games?? i put in a complaint and had to get my money back threw them.. come on now he cant even put up a picture with NAME and DATE.. just like his last for sale add.. ask him to ship first see what happens

Dude your a piece of sh!t, you didn't give back the kid's money and you didn't reply back to any of his calls/texts. He got his money back from his creditcard/paypal and that justifies that your not a scammer? How so? You did nothing on your end to fix it up, your a SHITTY MOTHERFVCKER!!!!!!

Buyers beware, this guy is shady !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.