2 SDC 2.5 15's

im hoping it does well... id like to see a 146 from it. id be happy with that. i seen a vid of a guy and he did a 152.4 with a pair of them in a street box in the kick, usaci style with a audiopipe 3k. that was pretty impressive from these

should be fine since you're using aeroports
ok so ive started on the box and i up'd the sized to 8.15 cubes net after displacements, using a 12"(it actually came out as 12.5") aero to give me 15.05 square inches of port. would that be to much?

ok so ive started on the box and i up'd the sized to 8.15 cubes net after displacements, using a 12"(it actually came out as 12.5") aero to give me 15.05 square inches of port. would that be to much?
Should be fine. Only issue might be real low stuff if you have a lot of power.....

Should be fine. Only issue might be real low stuff if you have a lot of power.....
ok, for now it wont be to much power, about 1600 split between the 2 subs. Later it will be about 2.5-3k split between them(before rise and voltage drop)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date