2 AB hd12s in my end for 1 psi platform 3 15"?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Was offered a trade for my 2 american bass hd 12"s. The guy wants to trade a psi platform 3 15" standard version (2500w rms) with direct leads. Is it a good deal?? Should I take it or stick with my hd's and look for something else. I'm trying to trade them for a single 12" it 15" possibly an 18" but it has to be at least of equal value to my hd's in loudness and $$. Never really dealt with psi so idk if it's a good trade or not. Help??

you will be louder with the HD's but a PF3 motor is big, and prices out to about 130$ Its up to you, they like about 2.5 cu ft and get low and loud. Depends on how you power it.

I want to go to a single sub setup I can't give the hd's the space they need in my car. This is why I am lookin at trading. I was originally trying to sell to get 2 dc xl 12"s since their recommended box volume for ported is 1.5 cubes but Everyone around here wants to buy crap even tho I'm selling the hd's for less than anyone else around me is. This is why I was thinking about trading for the single 15"

I was looking on psi website and the platform 3 is like $430 and the guy has the standard one but has a high performance recone kit that comes with it. So that's in total about $400 for his sub and recone used in the condition it's in and I'm selling my hd's for $375 cash for the pair.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.