Todays work thus far

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0092.jpg

waiting on glass to dry before I sand and throw another layer on

Getting closer..sorry I kinda jump from step to step...I get in the groove and cant stop.

Duraglassed

IMAG0097.jpg

Di-Noc'd - white carbon fiber to match the white paint inside.

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

Next...put top trim panel on, then vinyl...which ill prob screw up cause I **** *** at carpeting and vinyling but meh, i need the practice.

Re-did the front bezel in Di-Noc since I f^cked it up the first time. Added Sundown sticker..I think it adds a nice touch with the white on white

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

Only thing left is vinyl..that'll have to be done next week since I have a funeral tomorrow and work on the weekend

Well,,,in typical 30 fashion..I fucked up the vinyl lol so..to spare myself...I thought I'd do Herculiner...turned out decent i think but in typical 30 fashion again...I fucked up and got some of the liner on the Di-Noc..gonna see if I can get it off or quick touch up with some white paint on a spare piece to see if that'll cover it or just live with it... comes with the territory of tryin something new

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.