(2) SA-8s ported, work in progress 02 Toyota Tacoma Xtended Cab

Thanks guys, I managed to touch up the couple areas that were fucked up and I'm really happy with the overall result. Going to wire up the subs tonight and get it ready for install. Going fishing tomorrow then taking out the brahma and re-running RCA's and power wire for the amp rack (next project) in the bed and installing these guys on thursday..hopefully

Excellent work, and nice recovery after the vinyl not working out. I love the carbon fiber. After you stretched the CF, did you go back over it with resin? I would like to implement some CF in my build.

Excellent work, and nice recovery after the vinyl not working out. I love the carbon fiber. After you stretched the CF, did you go back over it with resin? I would like to implement some CF in my build.
That's not "real" carbon fiber...its a vinyl based carbon fiber look alike with an adhesive on the back. It looks fantastic and is stretchable with a heat gun (within reason).

Overall dims are 49" W X 15" D x 9" T however I've got a divider inside to cut down the volume the subs are seeing, not to mention all the 45s and the ^ft the port takes up...I cant remember everything but I might see if I've got my sketch-up still here

Oh wow.. the guy i'm building for has dimensions from his truck a little smaller.

11 inch from seat to wall, 48 wide and 12 tall, this is all exact.

Fff, this might be harder than I thought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.