2 re mt 12s, plus battery, box, 0 guage wire kit, some wire all cheap

bgordon

160db bound !!!
Item(s) for Sale:

2 re mt 12s ok shape see pictures, scott modified both of them with spacers, one sub had new tinsel leads installed twice as strong as the previous factory leads see picture, the solder job is ugly but its very strong, it may be long but it can be heated and shortened very easy, also may have a small hole/scratch on the surround check picture

1 optima yellow top group 31 believe its 1200 cca, the stuff is faded

1 dual sub box ported bought locally its 45-50 htz

1 complete set of 0 guage amp kit brand power and ground are monster same color, aftermarket fuse block and bought remote and rcas off ebay,

******1 set big 3 upgrade kit brand is execution audio**** will be thrown in if sold by the next two weeks

all of this for 450 bucks for pick up only maybe willing to drive a little bit, im also willing to negotiate a price because I know that cosmetically they are not the best but its function is still 100%

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

no shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I really wanna sell it all together but I'm reasonable I just don't wanna deal with shipping, I pmd you
I replied but there woukd be shipping involved. Youd have to pack them properly and just drop them off at ups

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.