( 2 ) Psi platform 2 12s

Greetings , have two psi platform 2 12s up for trade. They are in mint condition , high performance options 1800rms each. Dual 1s, direct connect wiring . Cf dust cap with blue psi logo. Entertaining trades like SA 8s ( v2 only ), psi platform 3, or other pairs of 12s like dd IA AND SUCH Maybe even a single 15 if it's worth it. Pm or comment if interested. Thanks for your time View attachment 26546445View attachment 26546446

Bump, willing to add cash on top of my subs depending on what sub ( 15") or subs you have to offer. DD, Ia, sundown, PSI platform 3s are my preferred options. But im open to any reasonable offer. Ordering my alternator this week so im about 3 weeks to a month , approximtely, from install time. Ill love you forever if you have 9512s, or a 9915 . Which ever option i go with, even if i keep what i have ill be running @1ohm daily on my dd m3b.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

COMPLETED PSI Platform 5 15
Wasn't sure where to post to sell my psi platform 5 15's pair brand new was put into box and used once then I realized I need a lot more power...
The Biden administration on Tuesday backed down on a controversial proposal to direct the IRS to collect additional data on every bank account...
What your thoughts/personal experiences with PSI (pink star industries) . Me i love the brand It's what got me into car audio . i'm running a...
You stated you have an SIA 3500 right now. I would run it for now with the supply for the demand, until you decide you want more power and have...

About this thread

Morgan Freeman
Houston, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Morgan Freeman
Image 5-2-24 at 8.16 PM (1).jpeg