2 planet audio 5000.1d 4 12" orion xtr subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jamie86

I had one of planet audio amps pushing all four subs at 1 ohm being that there stable at one ohm liked what I heard but thought I could get more out the subs if I got another amp to push 2 subs per amp at 1 ohm but I don't know how I should go about supplying the power for this setup. Should I use another battery or power cap or both.

Help so confused

What series amp is it? Anarchy? I guarantee its not doing anywhere near 5k. But most likely you need to read up on the big three, run some 0 gauge, and have a good battery up front and some support near the amp (more batteries). If your close to 3-4k rms, you may need a HO alt. Also we don't use caps, they are worthless besides an inaccurate voltage reading. Get a good voltage meter in your dash or where you can keep an eye on it and keep it above 12.5v

So yu don't think I can get 5k outta the setup I have?Oh and yes they are anarchy series amps
not even close to 5k from that amp unless its struck by lightning. you may be getting 1.5k from that amp @ 1 ohm on a good day..... trust me i have a pretty good amount of exp with planet audio amps....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jamie86

Jamie86
Lafayette, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jamie86