2 ohms or 8 ohms what's best for me?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cdumo123

I have 2 10 inch JL subs (10WXv2-4), and a Kenwood KAC-8105D amplifier and it shows two different ways to wire and it is really confusing me.. So first what amount of ohms will be better for me? And what ever one you prefer can you please show me a diagram on how to wire it?

Thanks

I have 2 10 inch JL subs (10WXv2-4), and a Kenwood KAC-8105D amplifier and it shows two different ways to wire and it is really confusing me.. So first what amount of ohms will be better for me? And what ever one you prefer can you please show me a diagram on how to wire it?Thanks
If they are both d4 you could wire them to 1 ohm. If both are single 4 then 2 ohms is best for you... 8 ohms you would get little to no bass at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.