Where can I put my speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

JJasonTocci
10+ year member

Tampa
I drive a 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan and have 4 6 inch door speakers. I want to keep my stock speakers in the doors so that i have 8 speakers instead of 4. Im not sure where I can put my other speakers though I was thinking the back deck but I want to see if anyone has done this before. If you have please show me some pics or if anyone has some ideas of what I could do please let me know.

your plan is flawed on several levels. more speakers = more problems and a lot more work.

why do you want to keep stock speakers?

what are you planning for amplification of the additional speakers?

do you have a stock premium sound system (JBL, Infinity, Bose, etc?)

simply adding a decent 4 channel amp and replacing the stock speakers in their locations (with effort to recreate factory seals) will give you more output and better sound overall.

additional speaker locations in the rear deck will look awful, and sound mediocre. we used to do that back in the in 80's. we don't anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.