2 new DC LvL 6 motors with 2 used 18'' Ti Frames ($975 + Shipping from PAP)

Item(s) for Sale:

PAP stands for Pierce Audio Products. I am selling my new (never used, straight from DC) Dc LvL6 motors and used 18'' Ti Baskets. The motors and baskets are already at Pierce Audio Products waiting to be built. They were kind enough to take these pictures for me so I could sell my parts. Besides, it would have cost me over $260 to have the parts shipped to me so it made sense to leave them there being that they have to be built up anyway. I have over $1375.00 invested in these parts and I want $975.00 firm for everything. This is not including the shipping but remember that they are at the build house already so they only need to be shipped when they are done being built. My Itrader got up to 3 on caco but it looks like im starting over until i can figure out how to transfer or link my old itrader. My username is the same all over the net. I will entertain the idea of trades but i would rather have cash. I need a 17'' 2nd gen i7 laptop so this is going in the pot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and i also owe someone on here some cash so there it all is out on the table. By the way my ebay username is kordelandrews1 195 feedback 100% positive. Also here is a link to my itrader info http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=1630

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Motors are new. 18'' ti baskets are used

Price:

$975 for it all

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is extra but pierce audio products already has my parts

Item Pictures:

DCLvL62.jpg

DCLvL61.jpg

18Tibaskets2.jpg

18Tibaskets1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.