2 mojo 12s 4th order

Big Reazon
10+ year member

Alright so I kinda have a weird shape the box has to be. The last box didn't live up to potential due to so called standing waves. The old box was for a treo ssx 15 sealed was 1.5 ported was 6 tuned to 47 with an external port with 80" port area tuned to 47. Now I want to do a box for my 12s because I feel they will be a better fit. 80inches recommended 1.5 sealed with 4 ported 100" or port area tuned to 47. I cant figure out if the 1.5cubs sealed is for both subs or one. If both is that common chamber? Do you feel that if I tilted the sub inwards towards the port it would sound better. I am thinking lowering the the side of the sub closest to the cover that doesn't come off or tilting them towards each other. I need help you guys. Been looking for 80 with no luck. Any other 4th order experts.
2011-05-17_182436.jpg

2011-05-17_182447.jpg

Yeah the wood was 1/2" birch but do you guys think the 2 mojo 12s in the 4th order spec'ed out to .75 per sub sealed and 4 cubes ported 100 inches of port area tuned to 47 will play louder and lower than the same subs in a ported enclosure that had 7.5 cubes internal with 120.25" of port area tuned to 32.5. The ported box is what I took the subs out of but that was in a truck the 4th order would be through the rear deck of a car. What do you guys think and what do you think of the 4th order in general?

Holy S...... Where do I start?

Even if its Baltic Birch, you still need to use at least 3/4" and bracing would help.

Do not tilt your subs towards each other. I don't know why so many guys on this forum don't understand cancellation, I see subs facing each other a lot on here...

I hope that isn't your finished port size/shape...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.