2 good subs to get a 2ohm load

Participant count
  • Participant list

bumpin_blazer
5,000+ posts

Only the Strong Survive
Austin,TX
what 2 subs do you guys suggest to get a nice 2 ohm load out of. i am running a rf 1000db.1 amp and was wondering what you guys think would be 2 good subs to run. i had rockford subs blew all of them and am looking to get new ones. tell me what you guys think and price really isn't a factor just not more than 300 a piece.

thanks,

adam

Fosgate power hx2s, crystal moble sound cmps, adire audio shiva, infinity perfect, Jl audio w7 or w3s, kicker L5, or L7 both sound around the same not much diff, Orion Hcca, Cerwin vega stroker, Digital Designs, Earthquake, Treo, and o sooooo...... many more just look around and listen. I am running a crystal cmp 15 and love it to death.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.