2-Din PC?

Participant count
  • Participant list

GO-N DEF
10+ year member

FNG
First off, I haven't posted in years. I've been in sandy countries and most of the mobile "sound systems" I've been listening to are worse than OEM and found in taxi's driven by smelly old men wearing robes and turbins... Of course, the traveling bug hit again and now I'm on tropical islands, but still hearing the same great systems!

That being said, I'm looking at tearing out my Monsoon crap and dropping some deployment $$$ into the Solstice. I read a while back about a 2-Din PC as a head unit. Are they still making them and are they worth it? Thanks......

Don't really have any input on the PC, but I would like to take a sec and thank you for your service to our country. Our freedoms are at stake and I appreciate you and your fellow servicemen and women.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.