2 Din in a Ranger?

is it a doube din slot lol
well, technically its big enough, but the aftermarket bracket that i have only has enough room for a single din....

1490ba30.jpg

It can be done, it just requires some trimming of the dash to make it fit. Not difficult at all
werd. been wanting to do it in my sport trac, just a toss up between that or add an eq to the 1/2 din

the top part is all a Cd player, then underneath is a smaller compartment for some oher stuff, cd's, wallet, etc.

I think i could take a dremel to it and make it big enough, i jsut don't want there to be "slop"

you just have to dremel the opening out, it took 10 mins then get the double din kit to mount it in. id show pics of mine but im at work and cant link em from my phone. its considered a 1.8 din in a ranger from what ive read

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.