SOLD 2 D3100 PowerMaster Batteries Used

KorpzJuggalo
10+ year member

The Neck Cutter
EaSt SiDe
Well I originally had these sold to a buddy of mine, but he backed out. So here they are. Two powermaster d3100 batteries. Both used and about the same in age. You can view my posts and see when I purchased them from two other members on here.(Also in my sig) The batteries rest at about 12.8 each. Ever since I bought them they have only been kept charged, never used. The one battery is a little yellow from discoloration and not cosmetically the best, but no problems with the battery itself.(was like this when I bought it) One battery looks a little better then the other, first buyer gets the better looking one. I am looking to get around $220 each plus actual shipping. I'll eat the paypal fees on this one. I would prefer local pickup but if buyer pays shipping that's fine. I am also open to trades, except anything car audio related. Car parts for an 03 evo (cams, injectors, fuel rail, gauges, dsm parts, etc etc) are good, or whatever else you have to offer. Shoot me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can. You can even email me at AmbushInk@hotmail.com for pictures or anything. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.