2 Boston Acoustics SPG555-2 subwoofers pick-up only in central WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman0121
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Boston Acoustics SPG555-2 subwoofers, I do have a carpeted sealed box (1cf each, built strictly for SQ) w/metal faceplate that's made well and you can have that for free. PICK-UP ONLY

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mint condition. 3.5" single 2 ohm coil each. 1000 watts RMS. High-excursion capability. Neodymium magnet, the whole sub only weighs 26 lbs.

Price:

$300 Picked up. No shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

DSCN0220.jpg

DSCN0221.jpg

DSCN0222.jpg

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

DSCN0260.jpg

DSCN0261.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill pay shipping?
The reason why I don't want to ship is because I'll have to make a faceplate, mount the sub to it then secure it in a shipping box with tons of foam... too much work and still kind of dangerous. You're only in Minnosota, PM me if you wanna take a drive, I can cut a bit off for gas.

If I have to deal with shipping it then I might as well throw these on eBay cause I know I can get more money for them, but I figure to pass on a deal to local bassheads. These ******* get pretty loud and clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...