SOLD 2 BNIB TC10 OEMs

Justintoxicated
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have 2 brand new, never used TC10 OEM's.

Not in a rush to sell these but since I do not see myself using them anytime soon so I may as well put them up for sale. For now Local pickup only, as they would cost a fortune to ship.

$400 for both. Currently they are in San Diego but I can Bring them up to Long Beach as well.

Only removed from the box for picture purposes. They have never had power run to them.

IMG_1727.jpg

Hey guys, Been crazy busy trying to buy a house. Well I still am. Don't really want to move these but maybe they would make some nice home audio subs....Nah I have too much stuff, if anyone wants them please send me a PM! They are Still stored in original boxes and have never been powered!

So you started this thread in 2008, let it die, then brought it back, had interested parties but didn't acknowledge them, then let it die again, and now you're asking if anyone is interested?

You might want to start a fresh thread, but at the very least, some recent pics with the date and your screen name may be in order. Then maybe you could PM the people who posted above you who were interested.

Just a suggestion.

So you started this thread in 2008, let it die, then brought it back, had interested parties but didn't acknowledge them, then let it die again, and now you're asking if anyone is interested?
You might want to start a fresh thread, but at the very least, some recent pics with the date and your screen name may be in order. Then maybe you could PM the people who posted above you who were interested.

Just a suggestion.
I contacted interested parties but they flaked (someone was supposed to buy both of them around x-mas but never got back to me after several PMs back and fourth). I didn't realize I am supposed to give up on selling them when this happens? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I can get some pics when I get back to my Parents house since that is where they are being stored. I don't see the point really though.

I didn't realize I'd need a picture with a paper with my username since these are for local pickup only, I mean it's not like your not going to see them first. Nothing has changed since the first pictures, just stored away in original boxes.

I can get some pics when I get back to my Parents house since that is where they are being stored.
I contacted interested parties (someone was supposed to buy 2 after x-mas but never got back to me after several PMs back and fourth). I didn't realize I am supposed to give up on selling them when this happens? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
No, we don't want you to give up. I realize a lot can happen in PM's but the way the thread reads from beginning to end, it appears as though you come and go with lots of time in between visits and you weren't acknowledging some people with interest. For all we know you sold them ages ago and now you're trying to scam someone. I don't think you are, I'm just saying it wouldn't hurt to start a fresh thread with fresh pics to put skeptics like myself at ease.

They're great drivers. If I didn't already have a pair, they would be mine. Good luck.

I'd ship if the price is right, I just wanted to avoid shipping issues I see on here and charges since they are heavy.

IMG_3701.jpg

I have some probox subs too if anyone wants them. $75 obo

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

I also have an AA Assassin too but I should probably make a new thread for all this other stuff. $75 Hardly used its been sitting with the other subs inside the house for a long time.

IMG_3709.jpg

Sweet, thanks for the fresh pics.

These were $175 shipped, brand new. What are you looking to get for each of them shipped, now?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Justintoxicated

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Justintoxicated
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date