SOLD 2 BNIB TC10 OEMs

Justintoxicated
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have 2 brand new, never used TC10 OEM's.

Not in a rush to sell these but since I do not see myself using them anytime soon so I may as well put them up for sale. For now Local pickup only, as they would cost a fortune to ship.

$400 for both. Currently they are in San Diego but I can Bring them up to Long Beach as well.

Only removed from the box for picture purposes. They have never had power run to them.

IMG_1727.jpg

Sweet, thanks for the fresh pics.
These were $175 shipped, brand new. What are you looking to get for each of them shipped, now?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

and the probox subs were around 33shipped new
I got the probox subs for free so I have no idea what they were worth hence the OBO. I Just want them gone!

The OEM 10's ARE brand new and have never been powered, mounted, or anything, only taken out of packaging for pictures. Probably not too many out there left in this condition! I believe they are only available in aluminum cones now for a similar price if I'm wrong please PM me some links. I certainly can't let them go for $175 each shipped now, as shipping alone is around $54-$75. Still prefer local pickup so the buyer can examine them and see for themselves that they are indeed brand new, while avoiding shipping charges.

All PM's responded too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Justintoxicated

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Justintoxicated
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date