SOLD 2 BNIB TC10 OEMs

Justintoxicated
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have 2 brand new, never used TC10 OEM's.

Not in a rush to sell these but since I do not see myself using them anytime soon so I may as well put them up for sale. For now Local pickup only, as they would cost a fortune to ship.

$400 for both. Currently they are in San Diego but I can Bring them up to Long Beach as well.

Only removed from the box for picture purposes. They have never had power run to them.

IMG_1727.jpg

They are dual 4 ohm coils. Spec is 800RMS but people were feeding them well over 1000. I was personaly going to power them off 2k but I dont have enough space in my truck and they certainly are not going in my new/old geo metro.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070626022949/http://www.tcsounds.com/

price for 1 is $200

yes they were origionaly priced slightly less, but its not like you can get them anymore.

Interested in any trades?? Got a Fully loaded BTL 12 D2?? How close is Disneyland to where you are?? Im gonna be there this weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I don't really need anymore car audio stuff for now if anything I should be selling all my other stuff.

Like my Probox With 600RMS sub and custom fit MDF ported box and sub for a Nissan Titan KC $150 OBO local pickup

Or my AA Assassin 10" which was only used for like a month in my commuter... or some Old Kenwood Excelon Comps with crossovers...or my JL Audio W0's I have too much stuff, just trying to make some space.

I'd prefer to sell these as a pair.

Still for sale as a pair, have an offer on one so If I can sell the other all is good. Otherwise I jsut assume keep them for the future. I don't wanna drive my gas sipper forever.

I don't really need anymore car audio stuff for now if anything I should be selling all my other stuff.
Like my Probox With 600RMS sub and custom fit MDF ported box and sub for a Nissan Titan KC $150 OBO local pickup

Or my AA Assassin 10" which was only used for like a month in my commuter... or some Old Kenwood Excelon Comps with crossovers...or my JL Audio W0's I have too much stuff, just trying to make some space.

I'd prefer to sell these as a pair.
pics of your ported box

P4107476.jpg

P4107482.jpg

P4107475.jpg

Excuse the poor pics, I had to use flash so the Liner material appears to be very shiny, its not quite that shiny IRL. I'll try to get some new pics with my new camera soon.

Just got back from vegas. Here are some pics. I think the sub actualy is a little larger than the one pictured here as I was working with probox. It's still supposedly matched for the box though. I really havent tested it too much I think one trip to SD and back before I went to their sealed setup. The port faces the doors.

What kind of welder? I dont thinK I would have any use for it right now but I have a friend looking for a nice tig.

Back from the dead!

I didn't really want to sell my OEM 10's but I'm moving and I need to let them go. They have been stored in their original boxes and I don't see any real use for them in my future. Currently I am in SD and will no longer be up in Long Beach.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Justintoxicated

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Justintoxicated
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date