(2) Beastly 12s...

NissanKicker
10+ year member

Honda-on-22-Nissan-on-20
The 12s need to be able to handle a Kicker KX2500.1D

... I need them to be Dual 2s ( Dual 1.7s or Dual 1.5s will be alright... )

Additional Information:

The Enclosure is 7.79 Cuft Tuned @ 32Hz ( 7.5 Cuft w/ bracing and 6" Aero Port )

... Sub displacement has to be added also.

My Kx2500.1D's Birthsheet says " 3060 RMS "

... LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE!!!!

i got 2 tsns 12s .........listed check my threads

2 trf 12s BNIB ................listed check my threads

2 shocker sigs just motors but they can be built to spec pm for info

2 jl 13w7 motors and the 3.5" coils that fit them ready to build (these will be pretty cheap and far superior to jl factory setup)

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

i got 2 tsns 12s .........listed check my threads

2 trf 12s BNIB ................listed check my threads

2 shocker sigs just motors but they can be built to spec pm for info

2 jl 13w7 motors and the 3.5" coils that fit them ready to build (these will be pretty cheap and far superior to jl factory setup)

@ GVP - The enclosure is gonna be pretty big... I don't wanna use a SMALL trunk enclosure ( Even though I'm facing towards the cabin and sealing off ).

... I don't wanna sacrifice my lows, nor go through MANY trials and errors... I know that this enclosure will do the trick ( Murder Lows, Give me a peak at like 46hz, have a decent all around sound w/ a decent sound quality! )

But I am like those SUBS!

@ MyLows - If you had a pair - I would be even more interested! I like Ascendant Audio equipment!

@ Phoenix Risen - The 9500 Series is amazing - But with DD, I would do more looking for a pair of 2500s or 3500s

... Hell - I would take the 1500 series with a lil' modification!

@ HisPLS - Those look really nice! The shorter basket structure is a PLUS!

.... The subs would get a constant AND consistent 1530 RMS each... ( Well - maybe a little less due to the 2.8 coil and then when " rise " comes into affect. )

@ - Chadwick: If you had a pair of Dual 1s, I probably work take you up on that offer!

dd2512 dual 2. i know its only one, but hey, i need to sell it. 225 shipped obo d.a.m.n near perfect condition.. had it at just inder 1400w and it performed flawlessly. great sub, babied.

@ GPV - I like those...... Tell me more!!

@ MyLows10 - I'm looking for a 2 12" setup... I have looked at a DDs - But I was told that they aren't " EVERYDAY - ALL DAY " subs - So I kinda got pushed away from them.

... ( I ain't gonna lie though - I like the 2512s & 3512s, they pound )

@ Surreal - I'm looking at your site now...
Who ever said that about the DDs is completely wrong!!

Been running my 3512sc with a tad over a clamped 2800rms daily now for almost a year......has not missed a beat yet.

So do not let that deter you from considering one.

A 95xx would be outstanding on your available power daily, with room to spare.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.