2 Batteries <-- HO ALT or Isolator?

not to be a d!ck but you are a true dumb a$$

you spend money on air ride and TV's and car computers but you are to cheap to buy an HO alternator.

to me that is really stupid.

option a
alt (id do it) but even if you get a 500 amp alt, your bats will still die because something is draining them when the car is off.

option 2

wire EVERYTHING aftermarket to the second batt and get an isolator.

then you can drain that second battery while the first maintains a full charge.
Or use a relay, cheaper but u might loose up to .3V

not to be a d!ck but you are a true dumb a$$you spend money on air ride and TV's and car computers but you are to cheap to buy an HO alternator.

to me that is really stupid.

I used to be crazy about my car last year and the year before thats why i dished out so much back then. Im more itnerested in putting money into my new car now, not the civic, tahts why i wanna save money on what i do to it

dammnnnnn $500... there has to be some other way... let me explain hwo this problem came up.
I drive to school from toronto which is about 50 km and to come bac k its another 50km. When im driving for 50km, the alternator charges my battery prety well because of the high RPM. However, now i got a place next to my school so it takes me 5 minutes to get to school (not enough time for my alternator to charge my battery) so when i go home at night from school, my car doesnt start up because the batteries are dead.... see the problem?
i know bro it *****...i put it off for so long but i just saved up and got one for myself...itll be worth the saveing if you plan on running alot of power. even if it's not ALOT its still a good investment for eveything.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.