SOLD 2 American Bass 12" subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

meanman101
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Need some cash quick, selling my American Bass DX subs $130 shipped for both. They are in excellent condition, never pushed hard, didnt have to they hit pretty hard in my Mitsu Eclipse powered by a Tsunami amp getting about 200w a piece. Here is a pic of them from before I put them in my car (the box is not for sale). I still have the original boxes the subs came in.

563838_36.jpg

Here is a link for them on American Bass, I dont know any of the technical specs:

http://www.americanbassusa.com/dx2.html

Inverted Dust Cap further increases Cone's resistance to flex under Pressure

Dual Black Mirror Tinsel Lead Wires.

Sleeved High Power Tinsel Lead Wires to resist Lead breakage.

Blackened Motor Parts for Superior Heat Dissipation & Long Life

Hi-Temp Anodized Aluminium Voice Coil Bobbin with Nonex Protection.

Ultra-Length Voice Coil for High excursion without Distortion.

Hyper extended Pole Piece Increases Accuracy, raises Induction.

Special Cooling Vents of Deep Bumped Back Plate to Increase Power Handling.

Uni-Rubber Gasket for Airtight Seal in Mounting.

Rubber Magnet Boot Protects Magnet.

Single Voice Coil 4 OHM

For that price, if they compare to *any* of those, you should have sent the money 10 minutes ago.

I hear really good things about American Bass, mostly about the SPL they're capable of.

They are American Bass's entry level sub. Ive never tried any of the subs Loki listed. They are similar to the Earthquake DBX (the black one's) subs in SPL but with a little better SQ. I bought them from an authorized dealer that sponsors on the splbassx.com forum (in a raffle actually). Ive seen them on ebay every so often they go for about $100 a piece.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.