2 !3W7's

You mistook what i was sayin capone....i'm not saying any of those amps are "crappy"...what i AM saying is that he needs to make sure that it's going to do his 13 W7 justice...i could name a FEW amps at this point in time that would make that 13 sound like total ****. So no need to get defensive man. I am saying that he needs to make sure that what he gets will benefit him to the fullest. Sure he can go out and buy a 5000watt amp, but how GOOD would that amp make his w7 sound? it could be all good for puttin up those hi SPL marks, but what about everything else? How well can the amp perform under intense heat? How good is the amp's x-over...you know, little crap like that that adds up. i'm not calling anything crappy, just making sure he remembers to check ALL the features before he buys.
Luz
I agree to an extent. ur right on the features of the amp helps. a little. But as many many people say ur not gona notice an audible difference between a JBL amp and a Mcintosh amp.

That being said BumpinDoug stop trippin about distortion as long as u know what ur doing when tuning the amp ur not gona get distortion outa a decent amp.

Hey Doug. Got an idea for ya. Have you thought about the HCCA amps? I've heard nothing but good news/reviews about those amps. I have also heard they cost an arm and a leg too, but i've been -told- that that particular style Orion made was ungodly for a few people's setups. Just an idea tho.

Luz

I agree to an extent. ur right on the features of the amp helps. a little. But as many many people say ur not gona notice an audible difference between a JBL amp and a Mcintosh amp.
That being said BumpinDoug stop trippin about distortion as long as u know what ur doing when tuning the amp ur not gona get distortion outa a decent amp.
ya seriously man.charles is right.ur trippin bout that distortion dude...no amp is gonna cause distortion under 1%thd i believe...so dont worry..and featureson amps...ppl run jbl 1200.1's w/ no ssf and ported boxes...but yea it matters.

Check out http://www.edesignaudio.com They got some Tsunami amps on sale right now. And you could get 2 Avionixx 800.2's for around 550 or so... they should give about 1000rms each when wired to 2 ohm... and plus the SQ is amazing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well, who's the member on here that has the 2 13W7's and the viper amp??? unless this guy bought an amp that didn't work for his subs....that's where i got the idea from. peace

NG

Ok, I'm sorry, But I just have to ask.

Why is it, Like NOBODY on this forum talk's about MTX Audio? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Why is it, Like NOBODY on this forum talk's about MTX Audio? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
people talk about MTX amps. theyr good quality amps.

Cause MTX ***** lol.... In reality.... MTX only makes the 9500 sub and the 8100D amp that are worth having. Everything else is a piece of ****....

Is it just me or is Tyler turning into a g-o-d D-a-m-n Post W-h-o-r-e? Seriously though tyler put everything into one post, you POST W-H-O-R-E. Just to add something else tyler..... you can get some really nice amps for under 500ish.

J/K kind about the Post ***** thing, but you know your one :p.

Bumpin Doug..... Why not go with the Viper amp? or the Hifonics. Hifonics amps are pretty decent.

Cause MTX ***** lol.... In reality.... MTX only makes the 9500 sub and the 8100D amp that are worth having. Everything else is a piece of ****....
Is it just me or is Tyler turning into a g-o-d D-a-m-n Post W-h-o-r-e? Seriously though tyler put everything into one post, you POST W-H-O-R-E. Just to add something else tyler..... you can get some really nice amps for under 500ish.

Bumpin Doug..... Why not go with the Viper amp? or the Hifonics. Hifonics amps are pretty decent.
hey im too lazy sometimes to reply in one post.just clicking quote is easier.i know u can get nice amps for under 500...thats why i said it...im a dirty post ***** hahahaha.oh the mtx RFL is good.someone forgot that chris.

Hey now, I run both the 8302 & The 1501 D's Amp's... Both seem to be fine with me?

I will say, Their sub's can be alot better... Had two 12 inch MTX Road Thunder's. Seemed louder then the 6000 sub. And sold them and got me two 12 inch Audio Bahn's (AW1200Q). And my 3 amp's push all 4 of my AudioBahn's just fine!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BumpinDoug

10+ year member
15A's B!TCH
BumpinDoug
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date