RE 8's Owners list!

I'm ordering 4 of them this week!

tommorrow or the next day I'm sure.

very busy today senior pictures, english essays and suppossed to be closing the deal on a house but the furnace was busted (-$2000)

I guess I'll be payingf around $150 total

going ported, tuned 35hz or so, under rear seat of ext cab silverado. at least 500watts between the 4 (I dont have any 2ohm amps, 8ohm mono for now!)

Yep.. just ordered my two today...

I'm not sure if you have to call David, but I asked for him...

said they all sold out so I have to wait a couple of days so he can finish the rest with dustcaps

Yep.. just ordered my two today...I'm not sure if you have to call David, but I asked for him...

said they all sold out so I have to wait a couple of days so he can finish the rest with dustcaps

how much was it for both of them shipped?

hey, I noticed they have an older line of RE-8's also, those arent the ones for sale are they?

2mm difference xmax, 75rms power difference, dual 4ohm,instead of single 2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.