2 15's build in an explorer

PSturmer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
box is 3.4 cubes a sub. tuned to 34hz. 4 4'' aeroports. 2 bxi2607d amps and 2 kinetik batteries. and a 12 disc cd changer. 2 15'' type R subs

pics are from cell phone

p5.jpg

p4.jpg

p3.jpg

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

daily box or comp box? looks nice so far..
with a 34hz tuning, im guessing daily.

i know he has had luck with tuning @36 in his explorer (said it was only .1db quiter than 44hz, so i guess it shouldnt make a huge difference if he's gonna compete with it)

looks real nice, how long till we get completed pics??
plan was to have it installed by this sunday. including wiring and fitting a big battery in front but i think i will have it in sooner.

put my first coat of paint down:

peter5.jpg

nice, no one ever gets stuff done before there suppose to. But yeah it looks real good so far...
i manage to always make hard deadlines //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thats the thing about box building u have to have hard dead lines if u wanna finish it i have soft deadlines and now my door panels are half way done one is lousy done vinyl while the other is still in primer so i am thinking of just painting them silver an be done with it

I like the build. The 4 ports gives it a really nice look. I can dig it. Can't wait to see the finished product. It's definitely gunna hit hard, no doubt.

But is that amp rack designed for one amp or two? Kinda looks like two, but the bottom just seems too small to me? But then again, maybe I'm just used to big as* amps that are so abundant in this website.

Makes me jealous XD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.