2 12" subs foxbox?

So many threads on here regarding those Dodge Ram underseat Foxboxes.
I'd probably try changing those Sa-12's to Sa-10's as the airspace and port area is closer to optimum for 10's than 12's.
Iirc someone on here went with 10's and adapters and said it turned out good.
You're thinking of me sir, lol. And yes I went with 10s, custom made by Corey Dean (SPL Audio) and it gets down pretty good. I had to use a aftermarket radio to get it to really slam though, the factory eq ***** balls. If I remember right the biggest motor that will fit in these boxes is a sa motor. That's what my subs are made with, they can handle 1000rms easy. Sadly I only have a 1600rms amp right now.

You're thinking of me sir, lol. And yes I went with 10s, custom made by Corey Dean (SPL Audio) and it gets down pretty good. I had to use a aftermarket radio to get it to really slam though, the factory eq ***** balls. If I remember right the biggest motor that will fit in these boxes is a sa motor. That's what my subs are made with, they can handle 1000rms easy. Sadly I only have a 1600rms amp right now.
I think that's what I'm gonna do buy two new sa 12s 750 RMS each instead of the 600 I have now and get Dean to recone them to handle 1000+

I think that's what I'm gonna do buy two new sa 12s 750 RMS each instead of the 600 I have now and get Dean to recone them to handle 1000+
Just contact him and see if he has and sa motors, he did when I had him build mine. Will save you a ton of money, I think it was around 220 a sub plus shipping. Well worth it if you ask me. Or just talk to him about reconing your current subs, let him know what version you have and see what he can do with them. He will be able to change the baskets for you, and if you think about it go with direct leads, they are so nice. If it wasn't so damn cold outside here in mn right now I'd take mine out and grab ya some pics.

Just contact him and see if he has and sa motors, he did when I had him build mine. Will save you a ton of money, I think it was around 220 a sub plus shipping. Well worth it if you ask me. Or just talk to him about reconing your current subs, let him know what version you have and see what he can do with them. He will be able to change the baskets for you, and if you think about it go with direct leads, they are so nice. If it wasn't so damn cold outside here in mn right now I'd take mine out and grab ya some pics.
Right on buddy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.