2 12" subs foxbox?

cbuts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys I've been running my foxbox on 1500 ish RMS with my two sundown sa 12s (600 RMS) for awhile now.

I'm looking to buy a 3 or 5k amp for my next upgrade... What kind of subs can I put in these that are 1000 RMS + ??

Thanks

Aren't Fox boxes under seat boxes for 4 door trucks?

Sundown U series.
American Bass XFL
Massive Torox
SSA Icon
Soundqubed HDS3
NVX VCW
Orion XTR pro.

You have quite a few options.

Sorry thought I posted in my postt
foxacoustics.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DQC-212-V

Looking for the loudest I can get for the box that will fit

Sorry thought I posted in my postt
foxacoustics.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DQC-212-V

Looking for the loudest I can get for the box that will fit
So many threads on here regarding those Dodge Ram underseat Foxboxes.
I'd probably try changing those Sa-12's to Sa-10's as the airspace and port area is closer to optimum for 10's than 12's.
Iirc someone on here went with 10's and adapters and said it turned out good.

So many threads on here regarding those Dodge Ram underseat Foxboxes.
I'd probably try changing those Sa-12's to Sa-10's as the airspace and port area is closer to optimum for 10's than 12's.
Iirc someone on here went with 10's and adapters and said it turned out good.
Your saying it would be louder and push more air with 10s?

What are the loudest 10s I could get then ? Lol it would be no prob to buy adapters for the box, I just want louder

I was curious about port area on thoes fox boxes so I went to their web site and looked to see. Not too surprising but I didn't see anything but the tuning frequency (could of missed it) did notice they listed popular subs to use. Didn't see anything over 750 rms and nothing with a lot of excursion . Maybe a clue? Idk seems like they might not be set up best for 3 5k either

I have been looking at the sealed 2-12" box and running 2-10's in it but.......everything I read says upfiring into the bottom of the seat *****. I have decided to do some under seat mods, riser kit and then try my hand at a front firing fiberglass enclosure, still sealed. I think sealed will suit my music listening needs/likes better. I don't need to break any records but right and loud would be cool when I want to flex a little!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.