2 12" type r subs not that loud

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys I just recently brought 2 12" duel 4ohm type r subs, I am running them of a 2000wrms soundstream tarantula amp, I have the amp running around 1 ohm but my subs don't go very loud, not sure if I've done something wrong or was expecting to much from the subs, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks josh

Hey guys I just recently brought 2 12" duel 4ohm type r subs, I am running them of a 2000wrms soundstream tarantula amp, I have the amp running around 1 ohm but my subs don't go very loud, not sure if I've done something wrong or was expecting to much from the subs, any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks josh
you probably wired it wrong, box is not custom ported, box direction is wrong, gain settings are wrong, head unit settings are wrong. could be anything. You need to tell use waaaay more detail if you want any real help.

Could it be that it's not getting enough volts to the amp, I have 0 gauge wire but just a stock battery and altinator, no wiring upgrades in the engine bay

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.