Good 1500 rms subs

Lschevelle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA.
I got everything ordered for my big build now I'm about to work on a smaller build for my little brother. Which one of these subs will get louder off the same power. I gave him my old saz-3500v2. What are some other good recommendations for some good 1500 rms subs

You are one hell of a nice brother to give him a SAZ-3500. Does he have the electrical system to keep up with it? What car? What kind of space does he have?
Yea I had that amp on two zv2 15's and when I took my system out he asked for it he wanted the subs too but I couldn't make myself give them up lol but he have the batteries that I had which is 3 deka group 31's, but no alt it's going in a explorer. So we not worried about space but at the same time he don't want to use all the space back there. Trying to keep it simple

Lots of choices. Goals ?
Daily. He might do some parking lot competing but nothing real serious

Is price a factor?
And what size... 15"...?
Yea I'm keeping him on a strict budget which is $450-$550 per sub. I don't want him to end up like me and padding a lot more than i wanted to

Yea I had that amp on two zv2 15's and when I took my system out he asked for it he wanted the subs too but I couldn't make myself give them up lol but he have the batteries that I had which is 3 deka group 31's, but no alt it's going in a explorer. So we not worried about space but at the same time he don't want to use all the space back there. Trying to keep it simple
Daily. He might do some parking lot competing but nothing real serious

Yea I'm keeping him on a strict budget which is $450-$550 per sub. I don't want him to end up like me and padding a lot more than i wanted to
B2 hn15 or tantric hd then havocs my top 3 choices

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.