2 12 inch hdc3s?

If it's a clean signal then you should be fine. If subs start to get smelly then back it off some. I'd do 4.5cubes net with that much power....

I'm planning on 1600watts for some HDC3 10's....

I ran 2 HDC3 10"s on the AQ3500 in my truck. Nice setup.

The BC3500 uses the old AQ3500D board right? The AQ/SQ 3500.1 uses a 4k board.

Crescendo 3500 rated at 3875 @ 1ohm. $779.

SQ 3500.1 rated at 4300 @ 1ohm. $799

Both can run .5 no problem.

Well ****, i guess i'm sticking with the q1 then, i'm in the middle of pricing **** out for my new build. the subs, amp and new alt are going to run 1,736 alone, then i still need wire, batteres, sound deadener wood.. all that fun stuff.

Well ****, i guess i'm sticking with the q1 then, i'm in the middle of pricing **** out for my new build. the subs, amp and new alt are going to run 1,736 alone, then i still need wire, batteres, sound deadener wood.. all that fun stuff.
It can add up in a hurry....but is usually worth it in the end.

I have a pair of AQ hdc3's... They sit and look pretty now because I have others in rotation. But hdc3's are no joke. I had a ma audio 802sx on each 12" and it freaking rocked!!. Definsntly beat the crap outta my last vehicle. Hdc3's def do the job

Yeah i plan on Sealing them off in the trunk and having them firing into the cabin, I still need to do the big 3 and then make a false floor for my trunk. The big 3 is going to **** though because the battery's located in the trunk.

Yeah i plan on Sealing them off in the trunk and having them firing into the cabin, I still need to do the big 3 and then make a false floor for my trunk. The big 3 is going to **** though because the battery's located in the trunk.
Just means you follow the factory run with your run of 1/0. Actually it's usually easier...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.