what would u offer?

Participant count
  • Participant list

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
not a for sale or trade thread. just want to see what u guys would offer. i have a fresh reconed hdd 15 with cf cap. i dont feel im doing this sub justice with the meezly 2k i have to push it with. due to some unforeseen dental work i won't have money to upgrade for awhile and dont know if i want to get much further in it. i would be interested in lower power subs preferably 15" and a nice hu. but make offers. who now's i might like a offer and jump. but i'm really not interested in parting just boreda to start a thread.

not a for sale or trade thread. just want to see what u guys would offer. i have a fresh reconed hdd 15 with cf cap. i dont feel im doing this sub justice with the meezly 2k i have to push it with. due to some unforeseen dental work i won't have money to upgrade for awhile and dont know if i want to get much further in it. i would be interested in lower power subs preferably 15" and a nice hu. but make offers. who now's i might like a offer and jump. but i'm really not interested in parting just boreda to start a thread.
Just texted you

southern girls are some of the hottest out there brother. especially Mississippi girls. oh yeah and this isn't a Mississippi beauty contest thread.

really thought a hdd would get more attention than this. make me some offers. looking at xfl or similar 15's. 3-4 lower power 10's. couple decent 12's. nice headunit and a lower power 15.

really thought a hdd would get more attention than this. make me some offers. looking at xfl or similar 15's. 3-4 lower power 10's. couple decent 12's. nice headunit and a lower power 15.
Well maybe you should put a better description in the title...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
shauncox26
oxford ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from