Just wanted to thank my table saw for making this possible lol

suboxalmostdone009.jpg

Check that sub out

suboxalmostdone006.jpg

Sub Holes Drawn

suboxalmostdone007.jpg

Holes Cut

suboxalmostdone008.jpg

So I finished Dynamating the trunk I have about 5-6 Sq Ft left over that I havent decided what Im going to use on, and Its HOT outside

Pictures:

Box is Done except carpet and speaker terminals

suboxalmostdone022.jpg

suboxalmostdone010.jpg

suboxalmostdone012.jpg

suboxalmostdone015.jpg

suboxalmostdone017.jpg

suboxalmostdone018.jpg

Carpet Back in

suboxalmostdone019.jpg

suboxalmostdone021.jpg

that car has a fvcking huge trunk. oh, and good work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yeah Defiantly I considered doing a false floor, a couple of my friends with grand marquis/crownvics have done em and they look sweet

****, that's some beautiful property you've got there. I guess the box is nice too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks for the comment on the house, its not technically mine although it feels like it, my dad believes in manual labor and since we just moved in December 07 we have enough to spread around

Here are some pictures of the house, most of em are old old cause we now have grass in (on the front and side of the lot)

Picture026.jpg

ALSO whats a good color to match my box I want a darker color for future sub boxes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.