1st Tline design attempt

They are huge but I love the way they sound. Perfect if you’re wanting a very wide bandwidth with a single driver.
Maybe cscstang can give you a few pointers.
He designed my t-line.....Chris hasn't been on the forum for a few years, but did talk to him via texting he's thinking about coming back since his work/job finally slowed down.

He designed my t-line.....Chris hasn't been on the forum for a few years, but did talk to him via texting he's thinking about coming back since his work/job finally slowed down.
Hes still building. His facebook has been full of new builds the past 2 months. I actually just spoke to him today about making a baffle ring, awesome guy and great builder.

Do it... this box bangs...  I had this same exact set up and its a straight sleeper. This was in an 05 accord with stock electricals and big 3.  My box was at 38hz or something with the SD matching the 2 subs, just rounded up to the next whole digit.  Was impressive to me at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsJcgkszBXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgkbL2_SqrU

it was my 1st box I built, using db dynamic calculator.  Built exactly like what the calculator told me, so I'm no box builder.  My cuts were super uneven and had huge gaps that i filled with wood glue.  It was a really rough looking box but somehow it came out knockin! 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.