Northwest Region 1st Comp in Colorado 2010.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
i am gonna incorperate the woofer toss. thats a great idea... i love throwing **** too....

but this next year there will be some really good shows with quite a few more competitors than normal. i'm thinkin 30 a show easily.

this past year i came across the actual Regional Manager from Cartoys and can hold an event at nearly any cartoys providing they have the space for it, with advertising and traffic jams Semi trailor. so I will throw a couple of different shows that are not mearly based on SPL alone.

I think we should do an actual DRIVE BY where we have to ACTUALLY DRIVE BY the sensor on the table and get the metered reading from it. and just throw it in.

I would like to cash prizes this next year also.

Best idea yet James^^

Real Drive-By and cash prizes FTW!

Also don't forget to try and coincide some shows to be in the afternoon on weekends, if at all possible, and on some Fridays as well.

Also see if Hooters or someplace would be willing to come and provide BBQ wings or Pizza or somethin.

I know with shows in Springs that Drive In puts on, they have Hooters girls there handing out free Buffalo Wings and ****. Not to mention they supply the sexy hair-tricks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Best idea yet James^^
Real Drive-By and cash prizes FTW!

Also don't forget to try and coincide some shows to be in the afternoon on weekends, if at all possible, and on some Fridays as well.
I'm a criminal, and i have a cerfew of 11:00, so friday nights dont work well., plus theres noise ordinances we have to abide by. shows can and will be on sundays for best turnouts i believe! and when i plan on throwing em.

You do know you can go to the City Council and ask for an exempt for the Noise Ordinances in part of an event right?

Sundays don't work at all for me. Especialy in the morning. So don't count me on those.

You do know you can go to the City Council and ask for an exempt for the Noise Ordinances in part of an event right?
Sundays don't work at all for me. Especialy in the morning. So don't count me on those.
there will be some on saturdays also but gotta remember some people work and i have to normally work till 4 on saturdays. so i have to close my shop to show up to most of the saturday events. your gonna have to work with us and sacrifice a sunday as well.

i like the night time shoe idea too! those springs shows were pretty cool i also put up my best numbers of the year! and no sunburns
well we will see what we need to do, and set up a night show on saturdays then. that would be the ****. and give people time to come from all over. we would have to make those shows big shows then. but 10:00 is noise ordinance period. i called around for those and they said just let the local police know whats going one so you dont end up with a ticket like json did.

so travis... are you actually building that thing? i hope you prove me wrong so i have to eat crow. because if you in fact build that thing by this summer i would love to see it.

i'm gonna have two cars for the shows. and i'm seriously debating on throwing my 4 12's in the crx in a box tuned to 60 hz. but i enjoy listening to my music too much. and i bet 4 rebuilt hx2 12s on a goliath 5k will get loud as hell

there will be some on saturdays also but gotta remember some people work and i have to normally work till 4 on saturdays. so i have to close my shop to show up to most of the saturday events. your gonna have to work with us and sacrifice a sunday as well.
I'm willing to sacrifice and use sick-days if the shows are infact worth while. From talking with people that went to the last show they told me never again. So it looks like your work is cut out.

i like the night time shoe idea too! those springs shows were pretty cool i also put up my best numbers of the year! and no sunburns
Absolutely man! You know what I'm talkin about right? Those had huge turnouts and lost of women.

so travis... are you actually building that thing? i hope you prove me wrong so i have to eat crow. because if you in fact build that thing by this summer i would love to see it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I can't believe you are still stuck on the fact that I'm not building that.

Start savin now man and you could so something nasty in there. 4 18s is meh, everyone wants that. Run a **** load of 12s in a bandpass or clamshell type. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I don't think I could even fit 4 18's in my car (no pun intended). My box is wedged in there as it is and it's only holding 2 12's. I'm also thinkin about getting 4 more 12's. At least it'd cost less.

I don't think I could even fit 4 18's in my car (no pun intended). My box is wedged in there as it is and it's only holding 2 12's. I'm also thinkin about getting 4 more 12's. At least it'd cost less.
Ya, i was kidding. Soon enough you could have mo 12's than you know what to do with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.