1999-2004 Mustang owners...will a double din fit?

Abneriel
10+ year member

can any 99-04 mustang owners (or anyone else who knows) tell me whether a double din receiver will fit in the dash? I've seen plenty of single dins with adaptors on them, but no DD's yet. I've been interested in selling my deck to go with a DD setup if possible...any info on what's required would be appreciated.

I may be wrong but I think the Mustang Double Din started in 2000 not 1999. I have a 96 that I custom fitted a double din in by relocating the climate controls to where the storage pocket is or in some cases a factory cd player. Then i modified the dash to accept the radio. This was back in 97.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are you planning on reusing the power pack? If yes cut the wires at the top red arrow only. Connect your new radio harness to the translucent one...
So flat can be synonymous with bright? I assumed otherwise…shows my level of understanding. Speaking of mixing or mastering, the way it’s setup...
Try again on the attachments/pictures. They didn't load. Not exactly sure on the wiring, but you can buy an adapter harness that goes from your...
De radio van mijn seat Ibiza uit 2004 losgehad. En ny staat die op save mode en kan ik helemaal niks meer😬😬. Iemand een idee dit weer aan de...
Just need to check out the old one. no radio sound. but pops when turned on and off . Fuses look good

About this thread

Abneriel

10+ year member
Abneriel
Elizabethtown, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from