1998 Chevy Lumina

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zach85
10+ year member

My friend will be getting a 1998 Chevy Lumina. This will be my first Cd Installation in a long time (last time I installed something was probably 2003 or 2004).

Does anyone have an installation guide for this car? I just want to know if there is a ground wire or if I have to ground the wire to the chassis. There are connectors on the ground wire of the CD player (came from a 1990ish Eagle Talon that had no ground wire) that I am putting into his car, and don't want to cut it off until I know whether there is a ground wire or not. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply Chris.

I've already tried Install Doctor. The closest I could find was a 94-96, as the wire harness and CD mount kit fits both. I'm assuming there will be a ground wire. I'll be installing the stuff hopefully this weekend. Thanks again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.