1993 fleetwood factory amp power rating

Participant count
  • Participant list

viperrgh2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
usa
Just got a 93 fleetwood going to install an older pioneer deck and some a series speakers wondering if It's worth the time to run new wires from the deck to the speakers or use an amp integration harness anyone have any idea what the power rating is on a 93 fleetwood factory bose amp? Thanks

If those are your only options running from the car's external amp or running from the deck. You will want to buy the 100.00 wireharness that you need to use the car's amp. Money is better spent on buying a new aftermarket 4 channel amp. You will have much better sound overall. There are amps in the classifieds or on ebay that will blow away stock amplifiers.

Well instead of the harness I'd rather spend time running my own wires from the deck to each speaker for the fronts just grab them in the kick panel... I have a few four channel amps laying around but i'm not keeping the car long enough for that just wanted to give it some decent sound before I sell it... If I was going to use the factory amp I thought there was a harness just behind the radio that you hook up to the rcas but after further looking into the parts metra has to offer I was wrong just going to run new speaker wires... thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.