1992 Saturn SL2

Did some work today, got the front left side door speaker installed. This time without ripping the rubber tube.

DSCN6176.jpg

DSCN6177.jpg

DSCN6178.jpg

DSCN6179.jpg

Got the amp mount painted today, color turned out really close to the carpet in the trunk. It should look good.

I'm probably gonna be finishing up the install tomorrow, so I'll get pics then.

Man those pics bring me back. I miss my little green plastic gokart.

Good start. It's nice to see someone starting out with the speakers instead of just throwing in a sub.

Thanks man. I really want a sub now too.

Finished installing everything today, just gotta clean up everything in the trunk, it's a mess.

The amp rack is gonna be mounted horizontally against the right instead of how it's just laying down now.

DSCN6192.jpg

This setup sounds really **** good for coaxial speakers. Actually noticed the trunk light dim a little when the bass hit. So not sure how well it's gonna hold up when i get a sub.

Finished up my install today.

Mounting the amp mount, screwed into the metal sides.

DSCN6194.jpg

DSCN6197.jpg

DSCN6195.jpg

My ground. The first two holes didn't work because the self taping screws wouldn't tighten because the metal was too thin, so I screwed it into the part where it was thicker.

DSCN6198.jpg

DSCN6199.jpg

And here's the finished product //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DSCN6201.jpg

DSCN6200.jpg

I'm extremely happy with how this ended up sounding and looking. I'm pretty proud of myself for the install too haha, I had absolutely no help from anyone.

Any thoughts?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

undeadxsunshine

10+ year member
what it is
undeadxsunshine
York, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date