18v stable amps?

Yeah im wrong.. Its the 1100.1 18v version.
I was thinking of the aq 20k if you can find one.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
AQ 20k was more like a 10-12k iirc

Very few made and didn't actually do 20k

That customer service tho..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Crescendo customer service was AWESOME for me. I ordered 4 pwx 10s and one came with a bent basket. I emailed them and they got back with me within an hour! They shipped an replacement same day and filed a claim with fedex.. FedEx didn't even want the bent one back so I got one with a bent lip for free. I'm just gunna bend it back and keep it for a back up. Crescendo CS is top notch in my book

Crescendo customer service was AWESOME for me. I ordered 4 pwx 10s and one came with a bent basket. I emailed them and they got back with me within an hour! They shipped an replacement same day and filed a claim with fedex.. FedEx didn't even want the bent one back so I got one with a bent lip for free. I'm just gunna bend it back and keep it for a back up. Crescendo CS is top notch in my book
From what I've heard, it's mostly problems with their amps

Beware of crescendo audio. - Car Audio Classifieds
This is the only thing I've seen. And that doesn't seem bad.
Crescendo's customer service has been a running joke for a while. That's not the only incident

Honestly 13-14k should do most of what you want until your are actually getting into having multiple subs like 4+
Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
It's hard to get that without wiring ridiculously low when you're getting high rise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.