18v stable amps?

That customer service tho..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
how? I've never had problems, I even got to go to their warehouse locally and hang out with the main sales rep and check out the demo SUV. Just like almost any company selling amps lately they're having trouble getting things repaired quickly but at least they get back to you.

how? I've never had problems, I even got to go to their warehouse locally and hang out with the main sales rep and check out the demo SUV. Just like almost any company selling amps lately they're having trouble getting things repaired quickly but at least they get back to you.
After seeing how they handled the Crescendo Buyer beware thread on CACO, no thanks

Taking a page out of hispls book

After seeing how they handled the Crescendo Buyer beware thread on CACO, no thanks
Taking a page out of hispls book
yeah i read that, didn't follow it too closely though. pretty sure he got his money back though so they at least tried to make him happy

It was, he's "King Midbass" as he calls himself... but still, over 13k out of two 3500's at 17.5v?I'd say that's not bad at all for budget amps.
Idk, the fact that his record was at such a high frequency doesn't impress me. I wonder what a song with lows would sound like with his system..

First of all, their 3.5k actually did about 4.3k anyways. Two of them would be 8.5k on a normal system. At higher voltage and wired low, I don't see why 13k is surprising out of that

Idk, the fact that his record was at such a high frequency doesn't impress me. I wonder what a song with lows would sound like with his system..
First of all, their 3.5k actually did about 4.3k anyways. Two of them would be 8.5k on a normal system. At higher voltage and wired low, I don't see why 13k is surprising out of that
I'm not saying it's surprising... pretty sure they are rated 7k @ 18v anyway... I'm just stating for the price... that's a hell of a lot of power.

edit:

A song with lows in his system wouldn't sound that great... his systems have almost always been 60hz plus in the past, number chasing is all... but yes, it would be far more impressive if it was at a lower frequency. I would never play that high personally.

13k for $1,600 is good, but an Ampere TFE will do more than that on 18v for a bit more money

I'd rather run one amp than two strapped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.