1800.1d mini or 2800.1d

I think your experience is different from mine, I only deal with 1 person and I contact multiple countries and China seems to be the hardest country to work with since the country is so big, Korea and Malaysia seems to be straight forward.

Your question about the Chasis?

Yes, I was asking about the chassis. As of right now what you will be getting nothing more then an off the shelf test product. If you upgrade anything the board the cost will go up. If you alter the chassis the cost will go up. I would imagine the amp will need some upgrades to fulfil the needs of most who would purchase it. The basic chassis you would get depending on which company you go with will have the same over all look as any prototype amp that is floating around the market now(which is a lot). Which would suggest you will need alter the chassis to help with heat and of course the look.

As for the companies I have been dealing with both countries for many years now. No matter who you talk to you can cut the bs with a knife. Some don't like being corrected others just say what they need to in order to gain business.

My experience is the chasis depends on the PCB you pick, they give you option on which chasis will fit for that pcb, I agree that changes on the pcb will be expensive since the machines will need to be calibrated for the changes on the board or they might have to custom make it and in any factory does not like this.

I hope this answered your question.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.