1800.1d mini or 2800.1d

what battery can you recommend to handle the 2800 or the 3500 watt amp

can you all post what electrical you have running 3k amps?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to know somebody that runs a 3k amp and what electrical they have
I had a AP3k, stock 140a alternator, two 1000CCA batteries and my voltage dropped to about 12.1v at almost clipping with the engine running.

So you need at least two big batteries to get any meaningful results.

Why does it matter what we think? The real question would be do they perform and do rated with out clipping. Also, what efficiency they really have.

The other question would be, why would you need to ask anyone about electrical? If you are looking into doing an amplifier line you should have a good grasp on how they work and what they demand. Thus knowing what it really takes to have them perform correctly when installed.

I'm not hatting, just odd to see a thread of this nature posted with the OP having so many questions to ask.

As for the amps, they appear to be standard prototypes from a few different build houses in Korea.

I am not really an amp guru, but what i am good at is finance and talking to China and Korea since I grew up in southeast Asia and worked there for over 4 yrs, so i know the ins and outs of these factories you call build houses. You guys are the expert, i give you that, if everything works out, I can deliver a 3500.1d amp for under $400 or at $400, so you can imagine how much the 2800.1d and the 2200.1d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.