15l7's In A X-cab Truck

dflw_99
10+ year member

Kicker Ownage
OPP,AL
I Want To Put 2 15l7 In The Back Of My Truck In The X-cab Part And Make The Subs Hit Toward The Front-seats. My Box Will Of Course Be Sealed, I Have 48in Long,16 Deep,and I Would Like To Stay Under 22in In Height.

I Have Got A Calulator And Got These Measures 20in Height,36in Long,16in Deep, Which Gives My About 5.356 Cubic Feet Of Area

My Only Worry Is While The 15l7 Depth Wise Be To Big

And Would 5.356cubic Feet Be Enough Room For Them

Keep In Mind This Is A Truck And Space Is Very Limited

I Want To Put 2 15l7 In The Back Of My Truck In The X-cab Part And Make The Subs Hit Toward The Front-seats. My Box Will Of Course Be Sealed, I Have 48in Long,16 Deep,and I Would Like To Stay Under 22in In Height.
I Have Got A Calulator And Got These Measures 20in Height,36in Long,16in Deep, Which Gives My About 5.356 Cubic Feet Of Area

My Only Worry Is While The 15l7 Depth Wise Be To Big

And Would 5.356cubic Feet Be Enough Room For Them

Keep In Mind This Is A Truck And Space Is Very Limited
You driving an s10 or a ranger?

Nissan Frontier 2000 4cly X-cab
Cause I Doubt I Can Fit 215l7s In My Cab If I Port Them
I think you might be able to. I can fit two CVR 15s ported in my truck. I dont think the airspace differs that much from the two drivers.

For 2 15" L7's I'd imagine he'd need in the neighborhood of 7-8cubic feet and he obviously has nowhere near that. Still, 2 15"s right behind you can hit low and loud...

How Tall Is A 15l7?? Cause I Only Have About 16inch Deep, If It Is Anymore Then The Sub Will Hit The Back Of My Seat

Ill Want To Fire My Subs Like Suproman Did Toward The Rear Seat

i would also like to know is the kicker zx 1000.1 monoblock amp be what i need??

since this amp is stable at 2ohms i would need the dual 2 ohm 157's right?

i was thinking last night, if i decided to mount the subs facing the ceiling would i lose any db's rather then having them hitting toward the backseat. iam not competing, just want it to be loud to the ear.

about the amp, to wire 2 subs using a mono amp all you would have to do is wire 2 wires on the + terminal and 2 wires on the - termianl and use one of each to count each sub right?

i like that idea when someone said runnin two amps would be better

how would you run the power to the second amp??

pic would be nice

thx all who helped so far!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.