Status
Not open for further replies.
You were in the 5th Grade @ 10 yrs old?
Ur a nobody. You guys jump on every little thing he says, questioning every detail he makes. Who cares what age he was?

I honestly do not know why they question him. His boxes put up good numbers, the sole reason I bought mine. Mine never came apart, my box was sturdy, looked clean. I did not give a crap what the inside looked like.... If you do you have problems.... Mine was built with mdf though, so I cannot argue with the particle board crap...

If you look at it in a whole though, are these guys not freaking losers? They are debating over the type of wood used in an enclosure for subwoofers... Mark has a reason to debate because he runs a business based on these decisions.

I say leave him alone? If his customers run into problems with particle board enclosures then he will deal with it. It honestly is none of their business. He simply put a pic up and wanted to know what people thought of it. Looks pretty professional if you ask me.

I defend him because my father runs a business heavily reliant on the internet, and has had trouble with little cyber dorks ganging up causing crap they do not have to cause. And WE ALL KNOW that if some amateur boxbuilder posted a pic up of that, people would not be questioning every single detail about the box like they have in Marks thread.

Do not bother quoting me. I will not read this thread again, so read it as you wish. If somebody does quote this, shows how much of a jackass they really are :p

Ur a nobody. You guys jump on every little thing he says, questioning every detail he makes. Who cares what age he was?
I honestly do not know why they question him. His boxes put up good numbers, the sole reason I bought mine. Mine never came apart, my box was sturdy, looked clean. I did not give a crap what the inside looked like.... If you do you have problems.... Mine was built with mdf though, so I cannot argue with the particle board crap...

If you look at it in a whole though, are these guys not freaking losers? They are debating over the type of wood used in an enclosure for subwoofers... Mark has a reason to debate because he runs a business based on these decisions.

I say leave him alone? If his customers run into problems with particle board enclosures then he will deal with it. It honestly is none of their business. He simply put a pic up and wanted to know what people thought of it. Looks pretty professional if you ask me.

I defend him because my father runs a business heavily reliant on the internet, and has had trouble with little cyber dorks ganging up causing crap they do not have to cause. And WE ALL KNOW that if some amateur boxbuilder posted a pic up of that, people would not be questioning every single detail about the box like they have in Marks thread.

Do not bother quoting me. I will not read this thread again, so read it as you wish. If somebody does quote this, shows how much of a jackass they really are :p
Im a jackass.

d_53.jpg

send me pics, measurements, and $... and I'll let ya know.
You shouldn't need pics and measurements...you know what will work in every car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

You shouldn't need pics and measurements...you know what will work in every car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
I was thinking the same thing...

what will work and what will fit are determined after measurements are given.

The delorean, obviously, isn't something I've worked with before.... or ever will work with... but with pics and measurements I can without a doubt make something happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

"Years of RnD have lead TCAB to know what works in every vehicle type and design accordingly."

vehicle type, not vehicle, fyi.

what will work and what will fit are determined after measurements are given.
The delorean, obviously, isn't something I've worked with before.... or ever will work with... but with pics and measurements I can without a doubt make something happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

"Years of RnD have lead TCAB to know what works in every vehicle type and design accordingly."

vehicle type, not vehicle, fyi.
Vehicle type.

What works best in a Delorean-type vehicle?

My boxes are designed to be the *best* for the vehicle and woofers
So what's the best for such and such car? What determines the best?

We design our boxes to work the absolute best for YOUR vehicle and YOUR woofer
Can I build the absolute without a doubt best box for every vehicle without ever seeing it... no
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Randy Savage

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Randy Savage
New York
Start date
Participants