Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to get in this middle of this cockfight, and i'm always down for some contraversy/giving people a hard time (ok, straightup, i can be a dick)
but just make sure everyone remembers there's actual enforceable laws about trashing businesses/people's credibility, and ip adresses are adressed to your billing information and personal information, and can be used to sanction people for court.

i'm stepping out now, just wanted to give a heads up, i had a problem with a certain business on the tdi forums just for asking for help with some bad software they sold me for my car.

what the hell you trying to say? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

it's libel
Nothing that was said in that thread constitutes libel. If you go on a public forum and get negative comments, well, too bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you're probably right, i've just been paranoid as hell since that whole ordeal

i just said the software had no boost control, and my turbo blew up, and i actually got a phone call from a lawyer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I've got a gap in my box... I position the screw right in the middle of that gap, it'll have to bend the wood a little to get it in there tight...
A fine screw won't pull together as tight as a coarse thread.
I love that quote.

mchamp10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Randy Savage

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Randy Savage
New York