Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a bunch of BS... you were probably the one who asked if the explorer and mountaneer would have the same box...
Saying you swapped a box into the same car and lost .5db at 56hz on the dash doesn't mean anything.... Playing music, at the headrest, both cars will work great with the same box. You can ALWAYS gain something...

Nope, wasn't me.I picked out two totally different SUV's.

What you and your little followers say is "designed specifically for the vehicle" but you flat out said it'd be the same box for numerous vehicles (not even by the same maker).

I'll search for the convo when I get a chance.I might still have it, might not.I don't remember if I saved that or not.

I'm not following you. If SPL is the only objective measure to how good a box performs, then how can a lower-scoring box be better? How are you judging it as better playing music?
Sure, that half a dB could be picked up somewhere else, like adding or removing deadening, for example - but that's not a variable to even consider. The only one in question is the enclosure.
That wasn't the point of the post. It was him saying one car is .5 (or any number) quieter than an identical car... and I said both will work with the same box as far as musicality goes.

I don't consider SPL, unless it is asked to be considered. I try to build a box thats as strong as possible from 30-50hz, and comprimise as little as possible. If possible, I build the box to have the ability to fit in a few different ways, and with a number of ports, which can be plugged to better tune for the specific individual.

Do I know what every single person wants... no, nobody does. Do I know what I personally like, yea... do I work that into every box, yup... but I also give the end user options, so that he/she gets the most out of their purchase. If everything were done in person I would better be able to read the customer, but the internet is impersonal, and its impossible to get across specifically what everyone wants.

Nope, wasn't me.I picked out two totally different SUV's.
What you and your little followers say is "designed specifically for the vehicle" but you flat out said it'd be the same box for numerous vehicles (not even by the same maker).

I'll search for the convo when I get a chance.I might still have it, might not.I don't remember if I saved that or not.

212r8port.jpg

ext cab

dualR12installed.jpg

suv

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Is that to say either box will always be used in either situation, hell no.

anyway... been with a customer all this time - only reason for staying up.

Box sold and I'm going to sleep.

Feel free to make more threads about me, or remind me how much everything I do *****... it makes me feel important.

That wasn't the point of the post. It was him saying one car is .5 (or any number) quieter than an identical car
What? I never said anything close to that.Learn to read a little better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

What? I never said anything close to that.Learn to read a little better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
then I was mistaken... I have corresponded with 1000's of people ya know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

That is if you might do a little bet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

agreed...
If the effort put into anti TCAB graphics/arguments/bashing were put into something useful, maybe a kid in korea would be eating a full meal tonight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
which korea?

Then I guess that makes me uber-worthless as I do not even have an account there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
prowler said "uber" hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Randy Savage

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Randy Savage
New York
Start date