Status
Not open for further replies.
are you going to send some death threats my way too now? stfu sergio..get a job..****ing loser

i already got the death threat taken care off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

dam how did i know the nutsack rider was even looking at this tread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif get a life and get of tcabs nuts your a groupy you know it just afraid to admit his better then you

dam how did i know the nutsack rider was even looking at this tread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif get a life and get of tcabs nuts your a groupy you know it just afraid to admit his better then you
just thought i would state that sounds more like you are the one saddling up on the testicles to me

The bar at the bottom that says "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread"??

Im not going to post about this bs...you should stop wasting your wifees money and get off the interweb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im leaving work now, have a good night...tool

maybe matt is mad cause mark got the kicker sponsership? dunno but for the past 3 or so weeks ive seen matt281 follow him around like a stray dog

wait he claims to have made boxes 10 years ago and his profile says he's 20. when i was 10 i was watching power rangers and playing sega genesis. not making car stereo enclosures 6 year before i even get a liscense

wait he claims to have made boxes 10 years ago and his profile says he's 20. when i was 10 i was watching power rangers and playing sega genesis. not making car stereo enclosures 6 year before i even get a liscense
****. I built my house when I was 7 months old.

I'm not trying to get in this middle of this cockfight, and i'm always down for some contraversy/giving people a hard time (ok, straightup, i can be a dick)

but just make sure everyone remembers there's actual enforceable laws about trashing businesses/people's credibility, and ip adresses are adressed to your billing information and personal information, and can be used to sanction people for court.

i'm stepping out now, just wanted to give a heads up, i had a problem with a certain business on the tdi forums just for asking for help with some bad software they sold me for my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Randy Savage

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Randy Savage
New York
Start date
Participants