156+ SPL - Gain Log

Haha $22.50... Don't be so cheap marcotheclepto.. haha
Any new testing today jacob?
haha, 20 was a joke but i really would give something higher if it were ever for sale. would like to study it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and burp one of my 15s in it.

Different color seats add 10 dB...
By the way... don't mix 155-156 dB setups with TOO MUCH beer... I'll be re-coning some subs on Monday *laughs*

PS: Still at the shop... too many beers + unlimited amps = blown up stuff.
TRUTH!!!!

This thread is full of win. Love the number your doing with a single 15 and i appreciate that it is a burp vehicle and not bass race. I'm sure it would bass race a good score but you can't really optimize your install for both burps and bassrace.

hey jacob if your gaining some man thats good but have you tried different size boxes with less port aera or more port area. sometimes you have to find that perfect port size that gets you that score your chasing. but a 156 on one 15 on a 14v setup isn't bad at all man. gl with what ya doing man looking to see a 60 with some more work.

hey jacob if your gaining some man thats good but have you tried different size boxes with less port aera or more port area. sometimes you have to find that perfect port size that gets you that score your chasing. but a 156 on one 15 on a 14v setup isn't bad at all man. gl with what ya doing man looking to see a 60 with some more work.
He has tried mutliple boxes ,but always goes back to the "magic"box ..it is just what works in the jeep .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.